Granite Developments (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://granitedevelopments.com/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”). Granite Developments and its developments are strongly committed to the protection of individual privacy. Whenever personal information is collected, it is done as a standard business practice to improve our company, our level of customer service and the quality of our communities. We have taken appropriate measures to protect the security and confidentiality of all personal information. Registration details, profiles completed at sales centres, and any personal information gathered at any point of any kind will be kept confidential.
What is personal information?
Personal information means information about an identifiable individual, as more particularly described under applicable Canadian privacy legislation.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information we collect in relation to the Website may include:
- information, inquiries or comments you provide to us when you contact us, including name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information; and
- such other information we may collect with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Use of Personal Information
We generally use personal information we collect in relation to the Website for the following purposes:
- replying to your requests, inquiries and comments;
- meeting legal requirements; and
- for other purposes that are disclosed at the time of collection, with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
We may also use personal information obtained from you through the Website, such as contact information (name and email address), to provide you with company information, such as e-mail notifications, literature requests, and newsletter subscriptions or other information which we think might be of interest to you. You may opt out of this use of your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements. Granite Developments may disclose your personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, and as otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law (including as required by applicable Canadian and foreign laws applicable Granite Developments or its agents and service providers, and including lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in those countries).
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. This Section refers to information that does not, by itself, identify a specific individual.
We gather certain information about the use of our Website by our visitors. This information is then compiled and analyzed in a way that does not identify our visitors personally. The information may include the referring Uniform Resource Locator (URL), indicating from where a visitor to our Website has come, which URLs have been visited on our Website and in what order, what browser is being used, and what Internet Protocol (IP) address a visitor used to get to our Website. We may also use such information for Website and system administration.
Links to Other Web Sites
We take reasonable steps using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information in our custody or control, which may include safeguards to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, use, copying, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Last modified on: November 23, 2017